Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 3 January 2017

A post by my son (mostly)

A post from my son with minor edits from me.

Today I went with my dad👨 and my sister 👧  😢 

In the morning we walked in to town happily  and then played Pokémon Go going to special Pokémon things.(There is something called a poké gym  were you fight with your Pokémon)  Which I won beating 2 Pokémon but only one Pokémon went out so My team would not go in .after I fought my sister got in after beating Arcanine .

Then we went to THE COLCHESTER CASTLE ( I jumped on the stone ruins that is supposedly walls)  which was one of the Pokémon things (I fought and lost) then we went to castle park (that is not in capital letters because it is not a monument).
then we fed the ducks old stale yellowish bread which the male mallard ducks liked, but the seagulls stole most of the food. Then I went home had sandwiches, mummy came home then daddy asked me to write this.


I do hope to have more from him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment