Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Day three in France - civilised


Today has been more relaxed.  Breakfast was relaxed and great. My wife is far better at French than I am and is speaking less Italian now when speaking French.  I am not one to judge however as I am terrible with both, only speaking a few words despite having lessons in both languages in the past.

Lunch occurred after a trip to the local supermarket and then, for the children and I, a walk down the river bank to a beach on the river. I do not think the kids were too happy with this, but they came along anyway but when there, loved it.  There is a park as well as two areas, one to swim in, the other to wade in. We didn't take the appropriate clothes so were not able to stay for as long as we would have liked.

Dinner today was outside our cottage to the sound of music, a delight we were never going to have in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment