Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 18 April 2015

Ever since I've downloaded Adblock, all the single girls in my area seem to have lost interest...

A late post, but it has been a busy day. As posted before, my daughter has sprained her foot. It is getting better, but it causing issues. So we were left with a dilemma for today.  How to keep her from doing too much with her foot and yet stopping her from being bored.  So we went to the zoo, well a Safari Park.  Woburn to be accurate.  We have been there in the past, but we felt that by going, both kids would have a great day and yet would have enough rest.  It seemed to do the trick.  We have been there in the past, but both the kids loved it.  And now are resting after a great family day out.  I would love to post more, but as before, I am tired.  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment