Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 22 March 2015

I'm watching the "El Classico" tonight and the commentator says it's a very clean, equal game, but I think it's looking a little bit Messi

Evening all.  It has been a while since my last post about the family.

Mothers day was great.  The kids had made cards, both at home, and also at school which was appreciated by their loving and amazing Mum.  Unfortunately, I was not able to see my Mother myself but later in the day the kids and I spoke to her on the internet, the wonders of which allow her to see us and vice versa.  For lunch, we went back to the Bildeston Crown which was a great experience for us all again.  My son had forgotten that we had booked it the last time that we were there and did the best they could to distract my wife so that she did not know where she was going.  It was a lovely drive there, and once there it was, as before, an amazing meal.  We ate in the fine dining part and the kids loved it that the staff remembered us from before.  The service was great, even when one issue arose, the staff rectified it instantly.  It is a bit of a drive for us to get there, an hour in fact, but the food is certainly worth it.  Though I have to admit, we well not be able to go there anywhere near as often as we would like.  

As for this weekend, the kids helped me put some drawers together, my daughter helping the most as it was for her room.  They had been to a science fair as well, and both love science.  And of course, there was The Voice.  Unfortunately my son fell asleep when watching it, but one joy of that is that later I might get to watch it again.  The downside of that though is that the person I think was the best singer has now left.

Later, I hope to watch the Arsenal match.  It is a shame that ManUre won today, but our destiny to finish third is in our own hands.  And of course, we beat ManUre in the cup.  While loads of fans think that we are certs for the final, they seem to have forgotten that the last time we played Reading in a cup competition, we were lucky to have won    

No comments:

Post a Comment