Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 18 December 2014

All these movie tie-ins are getting on my nerves. This morning in the supermarket they had "Frozen" peas...

Well, it has been ages since my last post.

A lot has happened since then.  Amongst the recent things have been the preparations for Christmas.  The kids are looking forwards to it and I have to admit that I it brings me joy.  They love the Christmas tree, are sending cards (note to self, write cards) and in the last few days, they have been at school Christmas services.  A Nativity Play for my son where he was singing (last year he was Joseph) and a Choir service for my daughter.

I do need to post what they are up to here as they do grow up so quick.  And when I look back on the things that they have done in the past, it does make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment