Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 9 June 2011

'Weinergate' Politician's Wife Is Pregnant Is she going to have a chipolata?



Evening. A quick post before I go to bed.  We went to a school evening at my daughters school yesterday to see the work she has done.  She is five and is brilliant!  I know every parent is (or should be) proud of their daughter, but she has been doing so well.  In fact, she does better at school than he lets on.  One mistake she made was to show us her work.  Which impressed my wife and I as she pretends that she is not as smart at home compared to the work she does at school!  Mind you, it takes a lot of brains to work that out, so I guess I have to accept that she has outsmarted the two of us.

It was great to see her glowing with pride as she showed me her work.  Mind you, she knows my limits.  Every now and then, my wife and I ask the kids who they would like to go to work, and who stays at home.  Now, I go to work to rest, as I can not cope being at home with the kids for too long without the help of my wife.  Everytime they are asked, my daughter says that she wants her Mummy to stay at home.  Every now and then, my son will say that he wants me to stay at home and Mummy should go to work.  Well, apparently, my wife has overheard my daughter telling my son why that should not happen.  Apparently my daughter knows that I can iron, but that if I stay at home, I will not be able to buy clothes, let alone dress them in clothes that match.  As my daughter said to my son, "If Daddy dresses you, you will not be handsome any more!"
The wife caught me cheating yesterday.
Was a stupid and careless mistake.
She said she's never going to play Monopoly with me again.

BBC Sport: All Black Donald signs for Bath.

E-I-E-I-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment