Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 24 October 2010

Cameron & Clegg - putting the 'n' in cuts!

Well, let me start with my rant on politics. I would have posted sooner, but I forgot how to add pictures onto my blog.  But that has changed and now I can have my rant on politics.


Well, a lot has happened since I last made a post.  Most recently, the government has made loads of cuts.  They want to encourage people to find work, and have done so by making plans to sack loads of people.


And in addition to that, the UK is now to build an aircraft carrier without any planes!  Not that it makes sense to me.


But then I am not as clever as they are.  

I almost feel sorry for the Liberal Democrats.  So many promises made, and so many broken!


They gained loads of votes from people who would have voted labour.  Students for example who did not want to pay fees. 




And for some strange reason, I do not see many of those students voting for them come the next election.  And if crime goes up, I see the Conservatives being screwed.  

And considering that they are going to cut funding to both the police and prisons, hmm....

Anyway, back to the kids.  My daughter had her birthday on Monday.  My side of the family came up on Sunday and spent time with her which she loved, then not only did she let people know about her birthday at school on Monday, but my in-laws came up and picked her up from school!  It was a great two days for her.  A day at Build-A-Bear where she got to build a bear.  A purple one, which she named Purple!  And then on to the Early Learning Centre where she got toys for her fairy castle.  

Come Wednesday, I got back from work to put the kids to bed.  There was a maths evening at her school to which parents were invited to learn how to encourage getting kids to learn maths.  So my mother-in-law came up to babysit and then we got the kids ready for bed.  Just as we were about to go, my son did an Exorcist and then my daughter hearing her brother cry (and after being told by the mother-in-law that we were about to leave) burst out in tears.  Needless to say we were a bit late.  Anyway, time to go. Arsenal are to play Man City today and I am hoping we get to win. 


A blonde and a brunette were hanging off of a bridge. A boy had to pick which one to save. He said that he picked the blonde, so she clapped.


My mate said to me, "Can you give me a bed for the night?"


I said, "Yes, but you'll have to bring it back in the morning."

1 comment:

  1. What a deluded individual you must be, moaning about the cuts but still votes for the main three parties thinking they will fix things right....oh dear,some people never learn

    ReplyDelete