Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 14 June 2010

On reflection, mirrors are a very good invention.

I am sitting with a glass of wine by my side, watching Julie & Julia with my wife.  A very interesting film, one that I will have to take time to review when I get the chance.  Yesterday we watched Love Happens.  Another interesting film, though not as good as Julie & Julia.

Anyway, the film has finished.  I am on holiday for now, but have to go into work anyway tomorrow to finish off some paperwork.  And as of today, I have another 46 days to go!





Not much time to post so I have to be quick.  Kids posted a birthday card to my brother, who's birthday it is this week.   

I will post a video for him, and one for the kids.  And if my brother reads this post, sorry!






A zookeeper approaches three boys standing near the lions' cage and asks them their names and what they're up to.
The first boy says, "My name's Tommy and I was trying to feed peanuts to the lions."
The second boy says, "My name's Billy and I was trying to feed peanuts to the lions."
The third boy says, "My name is Peanuts."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment