Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 5 November 2009

Who likes fisting? Put your hand up



Evening all.  In bed with my lovely wife while she watches New Tricks.

I spent yesterday with the kids.  Which I love doing.  My son was not that well, a bit unwell, and fell asleep on me before lunch.  Unfortunately that meant that he did not sleep afterwards and fell asleep before his dinner!  He keeps trying to play with her guitar.  Yesterday she decided to play it to one of her favourite songs when it was on Radio 2.  Her guitar of course being one of her birthday presents.  One great thing about them is the way they run up to me when I come home.  Of course I also love it when my wife does the same.  Anyway, watched Spooks as well with her last night after putting the kids to bed, reading them the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Anyway, time to go to bed.  Have just heard about the shootings on the army base in the USA and am watching about the five men murdered in Afghanistan while training Afghans to safeguard Afghanistan.  It is a shame that there is so much violence, but it is important to remember the sacrifice these men and women make, and of course, most of us will be doing so soon.

On a lighter side, Arsenal won again.  And I hope you like the joke and I hope all have a safe Guy Fawkes night and do not take any silly risks...


A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work.

One wet and lusty day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her
horror, she heard her husband's car pull into the driveway.
"Oh My God - Hurry! Grab your clothes," she yelled to her lover. "And jump out the window. My husband's home early!"
"I can't jump out the window!" came the strangled reply from beneath the sheets "It's raining out there!"
"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" She replied. "He's got a very quick temper and a very large gun! The rain is the least of your problems" So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window!

As he began running down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon. So he started running along beside the others, about 300 of them. Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to "blend in" as best he could. It wasn't that effective! After a little while, a small group of runners, who had been studying him with some curiosity, jogged closer.
"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.
"Oh yes" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so wonderfully free having the air blow over all your skin while you're running."
Another runner moved alongside. "Do you always run carrying your clothes with you under your arm?"
"Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly. "That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!"
Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and queried. "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"
"Only if it's raining."

No comments:

Post a Comment